Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My New Obsession

My new obsession?
FREE magazine subscriptions.

Seems kinda cheap, but I really don't like spending money on magazine subscriptions because then I feel super guilty when I don't read them. I've been following several couponing blogs for awhile now and every once in a while they send out a notice that you can get a free year subscription to a magazine.

I don't always do it. I try to weigh if its something I'm really interested in.
I don't do the ones where they require a credit card.
FREE only.
Currently I'm receiving:
Better Homes and Gardens 
I almost didn't sign up for this one, but I've really been enjoying it!
Women's Day
Field and Stream
for my husband, of course
Family Circle 
(just got my last one)

I just signed up tonight for a TWO-year subscription to Family Fun magazine.
Like I said, I enjoy them because I don't feel like if I forget to read one that I wasted my money and I try out different magazines I probably wouldn't ever buy anyway.

No comments: