Thursday, June 24, 2010

Friday Blog Hops

Well, it's that time again for the weekly Friday Blog Hops. Welcome to everyone and thanks for stopping by - take a peek around and follow if you like what you see. I return all follows!
I thought I'd share a few tidbits about myself:

  1. I've played the violin since I was five (this does not mean I'm good)

  2. I have a BA in Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences from the University of Washington (whatever that means)

  3. I'm a part-time cloth diaperer (just because I'm lazy sometimes)

  4. I work in the Birth Center at our local hospital

  5. I'm deathly afraid of slugs (yes, I know they can't move very fast)

  6. I still own my very first car, although it barely runs anymore

  7. I still don't have a data plan for my cell phone, so I think I'm totally behind the times

  8. I have two labs

  9. I have eaten bear meat

  10. I can't watch horror movies or I have nightmares


Smart and Trendy Momsfriday-follow

Also, check out this AWESOME giveaway over at Fitteds and pockets and snappis, oh my! for a mini stash of THREE cloth diapers! (And it's super easy to enter!)

15 comments:

Menopausal New Mom said...

Hi There, just found you on a bloghop, I have a hop on my blog today too, hope you will stop by and link up oh, and I'm your newest follower :)

Living on Love and Cents said...

Hello! I am a new follower! I really like your blog! Please stop by my blog when you can. Be sure and check out all the low entry giveaways! Have a great Friday! Heather www.livingonloveandcents.blogspot.com

star84vu said...

Hi! I have been following you for about a week now. I have a new blog and would love it if you would stop by and follow! Thanks!

Victoria said...

How awesome that you work in a birth center!

I'm a new follower btw :)

~Victoria
http://ourlifewithjake.blogspot.com

A 2 Z said...

I'm a new follower. That's a neat idea of sharing 5 things about yourself. I'm following from either Social Parade or something LOL Its a bit complicated to find a good blog to leave a comment . There are some weird blogs out there. Thanks for sharing.

Anne-Marie :D

Rebekah said...

Hi,

I found your blog through Social Parade, and I follow you now!

Rebekah
http://letswinblog.com

Kim@Chubby Cheeks Thinks said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower! I have some great giveaways that I just posted! Would love for you to stop by and follow me back! :)

Kim

www.chubbycheeksthinks.com

Blackberry Cottage said...

Love your blog! And all the little things we now know about you - thanks for sharing!

I'm a bit behind this week, but I'm returning your follow from Wobble Wednesday.
Best Wishes,
Susan

Judy said...

Hi. I'm a little slow because I just noticed you were before me on the Wobble Over Wednesday. In fact, I just noticed I was on WOW, but that's another story. Anyway I love your list and interesting profile. I'm following.
Nice to meet you.
Judy B., beachbird2

missykade said...

Following, Have a great day!

Please follow us if your not already.

Lucas's Journey with Sensory Processing Disorder
lucasjourneyspd@gmail.com
http://lucasjourneyspd.blogspot.com/

Untypically Jia said...

Here from Friendly Follow!

http://colormeuntypical.blogspot.com/

Cameron said...

I'm your newest follower! I'd love for you to stop by my blog!

http://www.ingenuemom.com

Sarah said...

I'm a new follower from Social Parade.
I hope you'll come check me out at PS Mom Reviews and follow me too!

discoveringthemeinmommy said...

hello! i'm a new follower!

Erin Wallace said...

Following from Blog Hop Friday! Hope to see you at Dropped Stitches.

xo Erin