Monday, November 8, 2010

Pizza Dough Recipe

Since I'm making homemade pizza tonight for dinner, I thought I'd share my new dough recipe I found. I've made several different pizza dough recipes and I think this is the best one so far!

Pizza Crust Recipe
1 1/4 cups warm water (110 degrees)
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup semolina flour
1/2 teaspoon white sugar
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons olive oil
2 teaspoons active dry yeast

1. Place all ingredients in the bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer. Selct dough cycle.

2. Remove after rise cycle and use with your favorite pizza recipe.

At this point I do not yet make my own pizza sauce, but my MIL just told me she's been making some really great sauce from a recipe she found. I told her we need to swap recipes, so we can have yummy crust and yummy sauce! =)

To see the original link and read reviews on this recipe:
Pizza Crust for Bread Machine

No comments: