Thursday, February 11, 2010

Possible New Projects

Well, I've been in a bit of a funk - craft wise. I really need to finish up my Christmas stockings, and almost felt the urge too, but I'm not quite there yet. =)

Sooo.. I ordered a couple books from the library to start me off with some ideas. I think I'm going to make some new Heat Rice Bags. My mom has made this for years and they are so wonderful when you have a sore muscle or cramp or something. I just found out recently that you can also put them in the freezer! Anyway... I printed off a couple tutorials (mostly to get the right amount of rice to use) and I'm going to make a couple new ones since our current ones are getting kinda gross looking. I'm also thinking of making one with sections for wrapping around your neck or something!

Also, I'm thinking of making some of the coffee cozies that people make. I found a couple instructions for how to do them and I'm excited to try it out. =) I think it would be a great gift for christmas or something if I can figure it out.

I also found a couple new blogs to follow - I'm excited about that. Too bad I have to work tomorrow because that means I probably won't get anything done.

No comments: