Friday, August 6, 2010

New Project: Market Tote

I am currently working on a new knit project. My mom bought me the Sunnyside Market Tote kit from KnitPicks.com (sorry! they are all sold out!) and I've been saving it to work on this month because I'm going to be working a lot of night shifts and need to keep myself busy - preferably with something that takes a lot of my concentration to keep me awake.

Sunnyside Market Tote by Nina Isaacson:
This is a fun little tote bag - the finished product is supposed to look like this -


It starts out with a Provisional Cast On, which is something I've never done before. Thanks to my mom and this  youtube video, I figured it out. This is as far as I got the first night -



Not the greatest photo ... I'm at work and took this picture with my cell phone, but you get the idea. I'm pretty excited about it so far and hoping I'm not screwing it up in my half-dead, sleep-deprived state. More pictures to come later!

BoostMyBlogFridaySmart and Trendy Moms


5 comments:

-c-h-i-e said...

found you from FFF, Happy Friday!

Lisa said...

Love your blog and your ideas!

Stopping by to say hello and follow ya!

Stop by and sit a spell! http://homemadehodgepodge.blogspot.com

Jenna said...

I'm your newest follower. I'd love it if you could visit/follow me back at

www.momsbalancingact.com

Unknown said...

Love your blog and I aspire to be a SAHM too!! I found you through the Social Parade. Hoping you can visit my blog at http://mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com/.
Shelley :)

Melissa Au said...

Just wanted to let you know that I am following. I would love it if you could follow me back!

Thanks
Melissa
http://momsreview4you.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-tunes-10-gift-card-giveaway.html