Sunday, October 3, 2010

October Challenge Days 5-7

I've been meaning to post everyday, but the last few days have been crazy busy, so I'm a little behind. That doesn't mean I haven't done anything though!

Day 5 (Friday) - Didn't get a lot done except errands. I'd worked the night shift the previous night and was wiped out. But errands were important, so I got to those.

Day 6 (Saturday) - Completely lost day. Went to my in-laws in the morning (although, I did get up at 4:45 am and 6:30 am make yummy cinnamon rolls before we left!) and then we had a funeral to go to in the afternoon.

Day 7 (Sunday) - Went to church. Came home and realized that the past two days had completely ruined my nicely picked up living room, so before I left for work:
  • I folded all the laundry that had ended up on the chair (again) & put it all away
  • Swept the floor
  • Picked up toys and things that shouldn't been in there to begin with
  • Rearranged some candle holders and pictures so my active little guy doesn't break them and dusted underneath all the knickknacks while I was at it.
Tomorrow starts detailed cleaning back at Zone 1 - the Front Porch and Dining Room. Getting back to my exercise routine tomorrow also. =)

No comments: