Saturday, December 4, 2010

Cuteness

Okay, well... I haven't posted any recent pictures of the Little Guy and so I thought I would today! These were taken yesterday, we actually had a pretty decent day outside yesterday, so the Little Guy and I spent some time out in the front yard. He really likes to sit in the decorative rocks and pile them in his truck - or his favorite - throwing them in the driveway! =)

This is the cute little hat I made him and then my husband put it on his own head and stretched it out! Grr... I can probably shrink it back up, but I haven't  gotten around too it, so it'still a little stretched out - but I still think it turned out  pretty good. =)

Someday these cute little feet are going to be bigger than mine! So sad!

And here we are! =)




Like My Blog? Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments: