Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sweating out the online purchases

Finally a few of my online purchases arrived in the mail today! I was starting to get a little worried considering they were all mailed out early in the week. My Amazon order arrived today which included three new books for the the Little Guy:

Play with Me (Picture Puffins)
We're Going on a Bear Hunt: Anniversary Edition of a Modern Classic









I think he'll like them all - especially We're Going on a Bear Hunt. =)

Since I don't seem to be able to resist buying books, I also picked up Where's Spot? at ToysRUs the other night when I was there buying some other toys... I guess we'll have some good new reading for the New Year!

The Little Rabbit (Pictureback(R))
Where's Spot? (Lift-the-flap Book)










Then my Keep Calm and Bake On poster arrived from the KeepCalmShop today! I have to say that it's perfect! Exactly what I wanted and ordered. I was a little nervous about the color because she told me her stuff is in Coca-Cola red and I ordered what I thought was the closest out of their options and I think it worked out. Yay!

I'm still sweating out two online orders, so hopefully they come soon and don't keep me in suspense!


Like My Blog? Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments: