Monday, January 24, 2011

Ha!

Okay! So I think I mentioned yesterday about how I worked in a different part of the hospital last Friday. Well, I was slightly worried that I was going to come into work today and have a bunch of emails telling me about all the registrations I coded wrong or something.

Here's why -
What I was doing wasn't that hard, I just hadn't done it for three years! When I started working at this hosptial three years ago, I trained in the Pre-Registration department. That's where they do all the registrations for people coming in for surgeries, giving birth, tests, x-rays, sleep studies, etc. But ever since I trained, I've been down in the Family Birth Center and all we do (obviously) is maternity registrations, which are different from all the others. =)

Soooooo.... like I said, I was kinda nervous that I was going to come in today and have an inbox full of all my mistakes, but instead this is what I got:

Co-worker #1 to Co-worker #2: Did you do the DI Schedule for Tuesday?

C0-worker #2 to Co-worker #1: I think Elsie started it

Co-worker #1: Well who ever did it did a GREAT JOB! Like in the olden days, they put notes on it I could understand....I zipped thru the add ons for Tuesday.... Elsie if you worked on the Tuesday DI

THANKS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY COLD HARD HEART...YOU ARE NUMBER ONE (WELL REALLY THIRD ONLY TO ME AND LEISA)

You can help us anytime. If of course if it wasn’t you working on it....then ...go away.

So... not to toot my own horn or anything, but I was kinda pooped out and didn't want to come to work today, so that really sort of made it worth it to come in. =) Of course then I had to explain that the reason it looked like the notes they wrote in the "olden days" was because I was trained back in the "olden days" by people who no longer do that job! Apparently they should go back to it since she was so happy. =)



Click here to find the etsy shop that sells the Keep Calm and Blog On poster above.





Like My Blog? Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments: