Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bunco Night!

Bunco was at my house this month and I was pretty proud of my theme and decor!


We had a Old MacDonald's Farm theme.


I bought these party hats from OrientalTrading.com

Then I just printed off some animal sounds and stuck them around the room.


I made these letters out of cardboard and a sharpie marker.
I also got some bandanna's for napkins and wrapped mints that looked like they were wrapped in bandanna's from Orientaltrading.com


People got really creative with their costumes this month!


As you can see, we had a horse, Mr. and Mrs. MacDonald, a sheep, a scarecrow, a milkmaid and a herd of cows. =) (oh and you can see my cow print balloons in the background!)


It was a good night - lots of fun!



Like My Blog? Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments: