Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Barnyard Bunco

Days go by so fast! I'm hosting our monthly bunco group at my house this month. Every month we have a theme and my theme this year is Old MacDonald's Farm. I'm pretty excited... here are a few of my preparations so far... (I work this weekend and it's on Monday, so I'm starting early)

I made up this fleece no-sew barnyard blanket today for one of the prizes. Most people do gift cards, but I try to come up with some prizes to go with my theme. I'm having a hard time with this one, but I found the kit for this blanket at JoAnn's on sale for $10 last week. Most, but not all, of the girls in our group have kids, so I'm hoping one of them get it. I know we'd love it. Someone made one of these throws for my son when he was born and my husband and I use it all the time! =)




Using the larger canning jars as our drinking glasses for the night and the smaller ones to hold candies. Bought a length of red gingham fabric at JoAnn's and I'm just tearing strips to decorate just about everything. Simple and easy - yet colorful!


I'm really looking forward to the game night and hoping it all comes together.





Like My Blog? Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments: