Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hoooo Are You?

This week I'm linking up over at Night Owl Crafting 
for her Hoooo Are You? meme. 

NightOwlCrafting


Here are this week's questions!

1. Where do you usually have your thermostat set at in the winter?
2. What room do you tend to put off cleaning until last?
3. Do you like to clean with music on or off?
4. When do you take time to blog?
5. How much time do you spend looking at other blogs a week?

My Answers:

1. Our temperature is usually set to about 65 - 68 degrees. Our house is very non-heat efficient and so it's pointless to have it any higher because all the heat just goes upstairs anyway.

2. The office/craft/guest room! It's always a mess... (sigh... as I look around me)

3. Music on please! Somehow this keeps up the motivation!

4. When my son is napping - otherwise he's into all my clutter in this room that I never clean!

5. A week?? Uh.... probably 5 or 6 hours

Want to join in? Visit Night Owl Crafting and link up! 


Like My Blog? Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments: