Thursday, February 10, 2011

Latest Projects

I'm in a little bit of a blogging funk at the moment. Not really for a lack of having things to blog about - more like the energy to do it. =) Anyway... so instead of coming up with something interesting to say, I thought I'd show you my new bookmarks I made with some vintage buttons from my grandma's house!


I purchased these great bookmarks from a shop on Etsy. They have a round metal disk on the back to attach the button to them. They are HUGE bookmarks. I didn't realize quite how big they were when I purchased them, but they make for really neat bookmarks.

My grandma had these beautiful (and large) mother-of-pearl vintage buttons, so I put them together and made these bookmarks. =)

Currently for sale in my etsy shop - LittleSproutBasics.

ALSO new and currently for sale - my grandma had a bunch of unfinished quilts in her house - too many for my mom and I to finish if we wanted to - but I KNOW there are people out there who would like to finish them or maybe repurpose them into something else.


Like My Blog? Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments: