Friday, April 8, 2011

Cloth Review: Sweet Cheeks Diaper Wash & Pail Powder

Becca from My Posh Nest was nice enough to take some time out of her busy schedule to mail me a sample of her awesome Sweet Cheeks Pail Powder and Sweet Cheeks Cloth Diaper Wash for review!


I was really impressed by both of these products. First of all they came in cheery packaging, which is always a bonus when you're going to be using it for something as un-fun as diaper laundry.

Second of all, IT WORKS GREAT! I would say I like this stuff better than I liked my trial of Rockin' Green.
On the back of this postcard, Becca send some washing instructions. I followed them exactly and my wash came out wonderful - no stink and a little sweet smelling!

One little Tablespoon of Sweet Cheeks Cloth Laundry Wash does it - which means it is a great deal. It's only $7.00 for a 45/90 bag of detergent. 
More great things about this Sweet Cheeks:
  • It is handmade from all natural, vegan - friendly, super wonderful ingredients that will get your diapers nice and clean and keep them smelling fresh. 
  • It is free of enzymes, dyes and optical brighteners
  • It is clean rinsing, which helps save water on extra rinsing.
  • It comes in a bunch of awesome scents like: Naked Baby (Unscented), Peppermint Forest, Sleepytime, Monkey Farts, Apple Mango Tango, Sweet Clementine, Cotton & Blossoms, Buttercream Cupcake, Cucumber Melon, Baby Bee & Pink Sugar
I got a sample of Buttercream Cupcake, which as I said, left a nice sweet smell to my diapers. I didn't know my diapers could smell like that!

Sweet Cheeks Pail Powder is also a great product. I had never used a pail powder before and I was pleased with how this worked. I just sprinkle in a little powder out of the shaker onto my dirty diapers every time I throw I diaper in the pail and it helps keep down the stink.
It comes in a 8oz refillable shaker for $4.00 and is available in 5 different scents. I received a 
sample of Baby Bee, which had a nice clean and slightly sweet scent.

You can also purchase a Cloth Diaper Laundry Package for $14.00, which includes a full size bag of Diaper Wash, 8oz shaker of Pail Powder, a handmade wool dryer ball and a little wooden scoop for your diaper washing! 

I think this would make an awesome starter package for someone - or maybe as a gift to a new cloth diapering mama?

Check out more from MyPostNest here on her website or 
check her out on Facebook!




Disclaimer: I received a sample of Sweet Cheeks Diaper Wash and Pail Powder from MyPostNest for review. I did not receive any other compensation and I have given my honest opinion in this review.



Like My Blog? Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments: