Sunday, May 8, 2011

Celebrating Weekend

This weekend we did a lot of celebrating.
Friday it was my birthday - I turned 29 for the first time. =)
Apparently I'll be 29 for the rest of my life, but this was the first time around. haha

Friday night we had a small family party. I lucked out!
I got the new Sookie Stackhouse book, Dead Reckoning. It just came out on May 3rd, so I was super excited to get it. I also got a new pair of tennis shoes, a tea plant (see my Growing Tea post here), a Starbucks card and a Kohl's card. Whoo hoo!

Saturday we visited the in-laws for a joint, Mother's Day/Birthday celebration.
I made out like a bandit again with a tomato plant and bell pepper plant from my Sister-in-law and a $25 gift card to Olive Garden from my mother-in-laws.

Today was Mother's Day.
Celebrated at church with my family.
We came home and since we all have colds, we all took naps.
Then my hubby made me an awesome dinner
AND apparently he got my mom to order me a handstamped necklace I wanted from 

Now the Little Guy is in bed and I'm off to read my new book while sitting next to my husband.
I am very blessed




Like My Blog? Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments: