Thursday, October 6, 2011

Know Me Better

This is a new meme by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. I thought these were fun questions. I'd love to hear my readers answers also! Leave a comment or link up. =)

Know Me Better 10/6 Questions
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
I love Chocolate Fudge Brownie... the kind with the chunks of brownie in it... yummm!
What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
I'm really not much of a breakfast eater. I would be okay just drinking a cup of coffee and waiting until lunch, but I know that's not so great for me so I attempt to at least have a piece of toast for breakfast each morning.
Night owl, or early bird?
Night owl - no reason to fight it, it's not going to change. =)
One food you would never eat?
Mussels or any kind of gross slimy seafood. Tried mussels once and thought I was going to die.
Skittles or M&Ms?
Skittles - I like M&Ms but milk chocolate is not my favorite. I much prefer the fruity flavors!

No comments: