Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Reading Challenges Update

I've been having a lot of fun with the reading challenges I signed up for 
at the beginning of the year - but man! - they're hard to finish!

I didn't think they would be, but apparently I tend to get distracted! =)

I think Nicholas Sparks and Page to Screen are doomed... I just didn't get to them.
Although I am currently reading Girl with a Pearl Earring to get one more for the Page to Screen challenge in.

1st of a Series was pretty easy... I had that one completed awhile ago.

I'm frantically reading as many books as possible by the end of the year to make my 60 books in a year, but I may fall one or two short... I just don't think I have enough time with the holidays this week. =)

I will definitely be doing some challenge next year.... I may be more careful in my choosing though!

No comments: