Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Zoo

This past weekend was packed full for us! On Saturday though we went to Seattle to visit the zoo! I've had half-off Groupon tickets for months now and planned to use them last month before Malachi turned three - so he'd be free (and before they expired on April 30th!) BUT because of my work schedule, that didn't work out and we finally made it this past weekend. Although we ended up having to pay more for HIS ticket than I did for OURS, it was still worth it. And it was a nice sunny Saturday - amazingly!


My parents also went with us - my mom had purchased tickets the same time I did. 


We had a lot of fun and Malachi LOVED it, of course. There were millions of people there, probably due to the lovely, warm weather we had, but he was a trooper and didn't whine or complain at all.... even after we'd seen everything and we were all tired and hungry. 
*Side note* I think about every 3rd woman I saw was pregnant.... there is definitely some kind of baby boom going on right now.

The Monkeys and Gorillas were favorites.
 I love this face of wonder...

Mommy is done... are we ready to go yet?
 Grandma and Malachi at the Family Farm
Family picture!! I think we're worn out though! =)


We really were blessed with some awesome weather that weekend. We could not have chosen a better day to go. Malachi's favorite animal of the day was the Giraffe.

No comments: