Saturday, August 25, 2012

Pity Parties

Well, yesterday I had this whole post written out about how many things are going wrong. But... since I didn't get around to actually posting it, now I don't want too. =)

Lets just say that I'm sick, my car is in the shop and I'm waiting to hear if it needs a new transmission or not, and I really can't afford what these car repairs are going to cost.

But then there's the cute side. On Thursday night, when we broke down and were waiting for rescue, Malachi asked me why we were sitting in the car in a weird neighborhood and why I was sad. And I said, of course, that our car was broken and that mommy didn't have the money to fix it. To which he replied, "It's okay Mommy, I've got monies in my pocket! I give it to you and you can fix the car!" And then he proceeded to try to get the dime out of his pocket to give to me. Sometimes he is so sweet. Although that whole scene really just made me want to cry even more because it made me so mad that he felt the need to suggest such a thing!

So... hopefully things start looking up and I'm really praying that my transmission has survived the ordeal.


No comments: