Monday, October 7, 2013

MIA

I know I've been absent from blogging lately. I've thought about it a few times, but sometimes there's just too much going on in life to make time for one more thing.

I've been thinking about what we're going to do with out Elf on the Shelf this December - I'd like to have it planned out beforehand this year.

Malachi and I have been continuing on with preschool most days. He's doing so well that I'm actually considering Kindergarten for next year instead of waiting until he's six... we'll see.

And our lives have been busy. I've been feeling a little overwhelmed lately. I have decided that while I think I have the best of both worlds - staying home most of the time with my guys and working two days a week for some adult time - that I seem to plan my life as if I was just a stay-at-home-mom and then I have to fit a couple days of work in there too. 

Sometimes that catches up with me and I don't get enough sleep or I over-schedule myself and get stressed out. That's been me the past couple weeks. 

This was an excellent blog post that a friend of mine posted on FB the other day. I don't always take the time to read stuff like that, but this one I did. I felt like this lady had a direct view into our life - sometimes it's good to be reminded that not everyone else is perfect. 

The Mom Confession by rachelmariemartin.blogspot.com


No comments: