Sunday, December 5, 2010

Lazy Mom Meet and Greet

Hi there!

I'm linking up with I'm A Lazy Mom's Holiday Meet and Greet.

About me:
I'm 28 years old and I've been married to a wonderful guy for 5 years. We met at church when I was 17 and he was 21 and he pretty much didn't give me a choice in the matter and just wouldn't go away until finally I agreed (and my parents agreed!) to let me date him. Six years later we got married and I'm so glad he was persistent at the beginning because he loves and appreicates me and he's a wonderful daddy to our son. Okay... he's not perfect... but who is? =)
Honeymoon - 09/2005

We have a precious 20-month-old son that we totally adore and who keeps us on our toes. He's got quite the personality. I've always wanted to be a mom more than anything else and I'm loving it. Okay... sometimes I get frustrated and wish I could just run to the store for 10 minutes without a huge ordeal, but ya know... =) He's a sweet little boy and I'm guessing is going to take after his daddy quite a bit.


06/2010
 But wait... this is supposed to be about ME right? Okay, well, I love to read and that's why you'll find my current reading list off to the right-hand side there. I go through crazy reading phases where I devour everything in sight and burn myself out and then kind of slow down for a little while before it starts again.
I knit and like to do crafty projects, which you'll also see sporadically on my blog.

12/2010

I've discovered I really enjoy blogging although why people like to read about my fairly boring ordinary life, I've not figured out.
I work part-time at the local hospital checking-in labor patients. It's a pretty okay job, but I'd really rather not have to work at all.
I love Starbucks vanilla lattes (just thought I'd throw that in there in case anyone needs to know!)



Lazy Meet & Greet






Like My Blog? Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments: