Sunday, June 27, 2010

Oooh! Oooh! I Got An Award!


Oooh! I'm so excited! Sarah over at Barefoot in the Prairie has given me the Sunshine Award and I'm honored to get picked! She has a beautiful blog and you should definitely go check it out.

Now, I get to pass this award on to 12 other bloggers that I think are worthy of some extra attention!

So, I'm awarding this to the following blogs because I read every post and think you should check them out too!

Love, Actually
Barefoot By The Sea
A Cuppy Cake Life
The Rubber Punkin
This Lovely Life
OopseyDaisy
Fashionably Organized
Noodlehead
My Sisters Kitchen
The Lazy Green Mama
My Crazy Kind of Wonderful
So Sweet Designs

8 comments:

J-ROK LGM said...

Congrats and THANKS! I'm thrilled :) Oh and I love your name! It was almost my daughter's name. When she was born I literally asked the Dr. "Does she look like an Elsie or Hazel?".

Elsie said...

Thanks! I love my name too! But I have to say that Hazel is very adorable. =)

Candice said...

Wow thank you so much for the honor. Congratulations to you as well.

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Elsie, you just made my day!! Thank you SO much for this fabulous award, and for spreading a little bit of sunshine around!! You're the best!

Noor said...

Thank you so much for this award. This award is my first one for So Sweet Designs and I really appreciate it. :)

Ott, A. said...

big congrats on your award. Although I have only been following you for a little while now, I agree it is well deserved. happy blogging.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Thanks so much!

Your blog is adorable!!! I'm your newest follower!

Emily said...

Thanks bunches from Emily at the Rubber Punkin! This has really made my week!