Monday, July 19, 2010

It's Jam Time Again! (& an award!)

Well, I'm sad that strawberries are done for the season at the local berry farm, but now it's time for RASPBERRIES! Yum!

Next Tuesday, I'm heading back over to my mom's to make some lovely raspberry jam to add to my collection. The Big Guy is not as keen on raspberry jam as he is strawberry, but I love it and I also use it for gifts at Christmas time. =)

 Here are some of our beautiful jars of strawberry jam from our last jam-making session! Yum!
Lastly, a BIG THANKS to Sara over at Unoffical Mom for awarding me with A Blog with Substance!
The Rules:
1.Thank the blogger who sent it to you.... thanks Sara!
2. Sum up your blogging philosphy, motivation and experience using five (5) words:
family, crafting, discovery, life, fun (hmm... that was difficult actually)
3. Pass it on to 10 other blogs that have real substance (okay... I cheated and only did seven, sorry!):
These blogs are great and full of great info on a variety of stuff! Make sure to check them out if you haven't already! And thank you to all my followers... I appreciate you and all your comments!

4 comments:

thechattymommy said...

Thanks so much Elsie!
You are so sweet!
Have a wonderful week!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Yum! The jam looks incredible and congrats on your award!

Ott, A. said...

Raspberry jam sounds delish! Congrats on your award, very well deserved.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the award! That means a lot.