Friday, July 23, 2010

Picture Update

I've been helping my mom set up for her garage/estate sale at my grandma's place all day after my short nap. But... the Little Guy was kinda done by 4 pm and we were creating more work than help, I think, so I decided to come home and give him a nap and post my pictures of my cute baby washcloths I knit last night.

Now... I'm thinking I'm going to put these together with some baby soap and maybe a ducky and give the whole thing as a gift to the girl I work with having her baby next weekend. I'm pretty excited and hope it turns out as cute as I'm hoping....


Yellow Duck Washcloth
Green Baby Buggy Washcloth

I was pretty happy with how they turned out. I knit them out of a 60% Pima Cotton/40% Modal blend yarn, so it's super soft and actually a lot shinier than it looks in these pictures. Yay!

2 comments:

sara said...

so cute! i would be too afraid to use and ruin them!!

Yona said...

Oooo - those are cute. Im also a new follower from Tuesday Tag-Along! Love if you'd stop by my website and become a blog friend.