Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bummed to be working...

This is one of those nights I really wish I didn't have to work. I was trying to take a nap before I came to work tonight to work the 11:00 pm - 7:00 am shift and my Little Guy kept waking up, which is very unusual for him. When I finally went in there and picked him up, I realized he had four teeth coming in on the bottom! Poor guy! His daddy usually just sleeps through his crying, so I'm hoping he finally got into a deep sleep by the time I left and won't wake up until morning.

These are the nights I hate working... I wish I could just stay at home all the time. Unfortunately that's just not a possibility for us - we need my benefits and the extra money.

Then when I got to work, I got my schedule for next month that has me working the night shift two nights a week for the whole month of September. Ugh. The girl on maternity leave REALLY needs to come back... soon. I feel fortunate that usually I only have to work 20 hours a week - I'm ready to go back to that now thank you very much.

1 comment:

sara said...

working + little one = sucks