Friday, August 13, 2010

Off We Go!

Right at the moment I am avoiding going downstairs and doing all the things I need to do before we leave to go camping later this afternoon. My mom was wonderful and came over this morning so I could take a nap and she even did my grocery shopping for all our weekend food - thanks Mom!

Basically I only have the Little Guy's stuff packed and still have:
All the food
All the dog supplies
All my clothes, toletries, etc

and last but not least... I still need to shave my legs. Ugh.

Anyway... so instead... I'm blogging. =)

Here is a couple pictures from our camping trip in mid-July last year at the same campground:


My Little Guy is so... well... little! Not quite 4 months in these pictures. We were blessed with great weather last year and although I was a little nervous earlier this week, it looks like we're going to be have 90 degree weather this weekend.

Okay... well, I won't be blogging tomorrow or Sunday most likely. Don't forget to enter my giveaway for the Precious Knits Elephant and a winner will be chosen on Monday!

2 comments:

Eat To Live said...

I am following you from Boost My Blog Friday.
I would appreciate it if you could stop over and follow me back. Thanks Terry

My Journey With Candida
http://myjourneywithcandida.blogspot.com/

Sassy Style Cards said...

I love the ring :)Found your blog on blog hop and followed :)

Send the love back :)
www.sassystylecards.blogspot.com