Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The BIG CUT

A while back I decided I'd donate my hair to Locks of Love. I've never cut my hair above my shoulders before, so this was kind of a huge step for me. I've been just about dying to cut it though for the last couple months. It's taken SOOOO long to grow it out long enough. I needed 10 inches - and of course I did want some hair left on my head. So today was the big day. I had my husband take a couple pictures to commemorate just HOW LONG I got it.... because it's never going to be that long again.


And here it is... the finished product. You can't really see them in this 1st picture, but I think I might regret the fact that I cut my bangs shorter.... but other than that I think I'm going to like it. Sorry, the picture is bad... I'll take a better one tomorrow. =)

(This one is right after it was hacked off and before the actual cut)

No comments: