Monday, October 25, 2010

Following Up

Well, following my rant last night, I woke up this morning to an email in my inbox with one of the members of our group who is a constant source of irritation to me - quitting! Whoo hoo! It's terrible to feel that way about another person and actually, I have nothing against them normally. It's just that they weren't interested in playing anymore, so I didn't understand why they just didn't quit. Like... 3 years ago. Case in point - last month she and her roommate (who also plays and hasn't quit yet) scheduled a vacation over bunco. And then now they've started a Bible study that meets at their house on Monday nights. It's pretty obvious they don't want to play with us - uh... so why don't they just quit then?

So... getting down to the wire here for our vacation. The house-sitter came over tonight to meet the dogs and our bags are mostly packed. I got out on the roof today and washed the outside of a couple windows that the birds had pooped on. Gross. I guess this vacation/reunion is going to arrive no matter what!

No comments: