Friday, October 1, 2010

October Challenge Day 3 & 4

Oops! Forgot to post yesterday - which is a bummer since I actually got a lot accomplished!

So.. for Day 3 of my challenge:
  • I scrubbed down my washer and dryer and got rid of all the junk that had accumulated on top of them.
  • I swept around the W & D (as I said, they are in the garage)
  • Then I ran a rinse cycle in the washer of bleach water
  • I ran a load of laundry (including folding and putting away)
  • Picked up some crap from the living room (my current zone)
  • Did 2 segments of my workout video equaling 20 minutes
Day 4 :
  • Got my dinner in the Crock-Pot early
  • Straightened up the living room (found a golf club in the back of an overstuffed chair that we barely ever sit in!)
  • Walked 2 miles around the loop of our development
  • Got my hair done... does that count for something? =)

No comments: