Friday, December 31, 2010

Dead and ...

From Dead to Worse (Original MM Art) (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood)
Anyone who's following my recent reading habits will see that I've been pretty into the Sookie Stackhouse novels lately (or TrueBlood for those with HBO). I'm nearing the end of the published books which is already making me a little sad!

Today I got on my favorite site, PaperbackSwap.com, and ordered No 8 - From Dead to Worse. I'm just hoping it doesn't take too long for it to get here! haha


Dead and Gone: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood)

I really don't want to actually have to break down and purchase any of them, so I put a hold on No. 9 - Dead and Gone (whick looks like might take about a month to get, but that should give me a chance to catch up on some other reading!)





Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse, Book 10)I also put a hold on No. 10 - Dead in the Family, but I'm guessing this might be the first one I have to actually buy considering there was no timeframe for it being my turn to get from the swap.







I thought that was it, but THEN I saw that on May 3rd the lastest Sookie Stackhouse novel is coming out! Yay! Something to look forward too - No. 11 - Dead Reckoning

Dead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse, Book 11)


I'm sure all most Sookie Stackhouse fans already know this, but I was excited! haha!




Like My Blog? Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments: