Friday, February 18, 2011

Homemade Pizza - Yum!

This post has been floating around on my "list of things to blog about", but for some reason I just haven't gotten it written out! Well, last night I worked the night shift and work and I'm a little pooped today, so I thought it would be a good time to share this one.


A couple weeks ago I made my yummy Homemade Pizza Crust (you HAVE to try it! It's super yummy AND super easy!)



Sorry about the light in these pictures... it was obviously dinner time and so it was getting a little dark outside.


Then, my mother-in-law had given me a recipe for a really yummy Homemade Pizza Sauce and I made that up:


And assembled - yummy!


here's my homemade pizza sauce
Added pepperoni, sausage and sliced black olives
mozzarella cheese!
Final product - 


I bake mine at about 425 degrees for around 20 minutes.





Like My Blog? Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments: