Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Reading Challenge: 1st in a Series

Okay... I'm really starting to get into these reading challenges. Not that I've progressed too far in the two I've joined already, but this one is right up my ally. I love series and so I thought this one was perfect.





I'm going to go with level 2 on this challenge - "Series Lover" which is six books that are a first in any series.

I'll keep a running list here - I've already read a couple "firsts" this year:
1. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon (Outlander Series)
2. A Man of His Word by Kathleen Fuller (Hearts of Middlefield Series)
3. The Making of a Duchess by Shana Galen (Sons of Revolution Series)
5. When Harry Met Molly by Kieran Kramer (The Impossible Bachelors Series)
6. Ravished by A Highlander by Paula Quinn (Children of the Mist Series)

Like My Blog? Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs!










No comments: