Monday, April 4, 2011

Cloth Diaper Week Intro

Thanks for joining me for Little Sprout's Cloth Diaper Week!
Hopefully you'll find some interesting reviews, tips and
information here throughout the week.

My husband and I decided to start cloth diapering before my son was born in March 2009. It's been an interesting and rewarding process. Since we started TWO YEARS AGO, we've learned some things along the way and some things have changed.

Because of that, I thought I'd share some of what I've learned in two years of cloth diapering and hopefully give some helpful advice for those who might be thinking of cloth diapering or currently struggling with it or even those who wonder WHY we do it.

I'm also open to any reader tips or tricks - feel free to leave a comment or contact me on my About Me Page on the right sidebar.

Enjoy!







Like My Blog? Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs!



No comments: