Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Weirdness of Bruises

On Tuesday night, my little guy fell down right before bed and hit his head. I couldn't see anything. But he was crying a lot, which is pretty unusual because he's pretty tough normally. So, I just chalked it up to being close to bedtime. The next morning we'd probably been up for 45 min - 1 hour before I noticed THIS.


(notice how happy he is about me taking this picture. =)
Nice swollen light-colored bruise above his eye. Not really that noticeable when he had his eyes open though.


This bruise has gone through several lovely shades in the past few days, but today, FOUR DAYS later it looks like this:

Ugh... it's painful to look at - and it seems so weird to me. How can something be so bad DAYS later, when at the time, it looked like nothing (or even the next day!)


Sorry for the disgusting post.... rambling thoughts today!


Like My Blog? Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments: