Monday, May 2, 2011

Catching Up/ New Crafty Projects

I have been so busy this past week, I can't even believe it! 
My husband woke me up this morning with a: "Aren't you going to get up?"
Me: "Why? Do I have somewhere to go?" (desperately praying "no!")
Him: "Yeah, don't you have Toddler Gym this morning?"
Me: "Oh yeah. Ugh."


I literally had to DRAG myself out of bed. Seems like sometimes there are just periods of time when you get so busy - and you don't even realize how it happened! Normally, I would be having 4 days off in a row now, but this is my one day off today - then I work the next three days again.
Sad.
My Little Guy is very cranky and a little clingy (very unlike him) and I know it's because I've been gone a lot this past week. Makes me feel guilty. =(


On to happier stuff!
I've been working on some projects recently!
Candy Corn Newborn Hat
Planning on making a bunch for my shop for Fall!
Baby Washcloths Set (x2)
Duck, Rocking Horse & Stork Designs
Two Burpcloths
One side flannel
One side cloth diaper
Pretty proud - I got my sewing machine going after the Little Guy was messing with it. I even figured out how to change the needle on my own so I could sew through all these layers! Yay for me!


Anyone have any great projects you've been working on lately?

Like My Blog? Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments: