Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Absence

The Hunger Games
I apologize for my absence the last few days.

I've been reading The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins and I'm completely obsessed.

I've gotten nothing done around my house and I think my child may be slightly neglected.
Catching Fire (The Second Book of the Hunger Games)
I DID get out of the house to run some errands yesterday and my mom came over to help me can some pie filling....

but other than that... just reading. =)

I'm 3/4 of the way through Catching Fire, so I'll be back soon. haha


Did this happen to anyone else? My sister-in-law apparently took her Kindle to work (she's a manager of a credit union branch) and had it stashed on her desk to read while she looked like she was working! It's been quite awhile since I felt this compelled to keep reading something, so I kind of don't blame her. =)

No comments: