Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Week of Busy

Sunday I got back from camping with my family. 
I came home with a little bit of a cold.

Usually I should have been off on Monday and Tuesday, but
I had picked up a couple extra shifts at work.
(bad planning... I know)

So.... Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I worked from 3:00 - 11:30 pm.
(my cold luckily disappeared somewhere in there. Hooray!)

On Friday, I am hosting a baby shower for a good friend of mine
(also not good planning... I know)
So today, I'm cleaning my house, mowing my yard and doing general things that you need to do to get ready for these things before I go back to work tonight at 11:00pm - 7:00 am.
(I told you it was bad planning!)

Luckily, I have her gift all made and I have good friends and my mom who are helping me get ready!

AND we are finally having some beautiful summer weather here!

I'm already looking forward to next week - when there's some quiet days! =)


No comments: