Saturday, January 14, 2012

Trip to the Children's Museum with Grandma

Today the Little Guy and I joined my mom for a trip to the 
local Hands-On Children's Museum.

It's been about 17 years or so since I was there last (yikes!).
That was when my 5-year-old cousin came to stay with us for a month....
he's 21 now.

They are now in a different location and wow! it's really neat!
I apologize in advance... this post is very photo heavy!

Here are some of the fun things we did...
Gardening! (notice he even has little gardening gloves on??!)

Of course the very LARGE train table was a hit.

He took grandma for a ride in the "bus" (delivery truck), which we also washed with a pretend bucket of water and sponges.
Shoveling rocks into a truck (we did this several times throughout the course of our stay...)

Water/current table

Sand table

Mommy and the Little Guy sitting in the rock truck

In addition to these fun activities, they had a big cargo ship that you could climb in with a working crane, a pet rescue station, a dress-up/stage station, craft station, a doctor station, grocery store/deli station and I'm sure some other things I'm forgetting.

I was really quite worn out by the end!
Thanks Grandma for taking us! =)

No comments: