Sunday, May 6, 2012

Milestones

I turned 30 today.


It seems like a big deal kind of, but for some reason I wasn't really that into it. Partly, I'm sick. And pregnant. And my job wears me out and so I'm tired. =) 


But still, I turned 30 today.


I spent the day at church and then went to my parents house where we had dinner and some family over. We ate cake and it was a nice, restful, relaxing day. An added bonus - it was actually a NICE day - as in the weather was sunny!


Also on the milestone agenda... I'm 32 weeks! Only 8 weeks to go and the time seems to be flying by! I have a doctors appt tomorrow, so I won't go into anything much about my pregnancy this week until after that, but it does seem like I'm on the homestretch and that I'm not sure if I'm ready to be there yet!

Lastly, I've accepted a new job position at work that would get me out of working in the ER and some much better hours for me and our family - especially after baby. Although, there seems to be a lot of drama going on at work surrounding jobs and such, so I'm kind of waiting to get too excited at this point, as I'm not convinced I'll get to keep it. (But hopefully yes!)

No comments: