Friday, June 1, 2012

Another Project Finished!

It just seems like everywhere you go these days there are pregnant women! It's like an epidemic! Well, I had a request for one of my super cute Candy Corn Hats and actually got it finished! Whoohoo! Another baby gift completed!


Candy Corn Hat 0-6 months
Knit Picks Swish DK Yarn - Superwash Merino Wool
Colors: Semolina, Orange & White

I used to sell these cuties in my etsy shop, but I get my yarn from KnitPicks and they have since discontinued that perfect yellow color....so unless I want to re-vamp my whole hat and choose new yarns, only family and friends will be receiving these (luckily I stocked up on some extra skeins of yellow before they were gone)!


I finally started on my FIRST baby project for my own little one today! Only about 3 weeks to go until my currently scheduled C-Section! I have a few projects I'd like to have done by then...... =)

No comments: