Sooo... this is my latest installment of Malachi's Moments and all the funny things he's saying at this stage. Some are good... some are not, but they are all worth remembering.
- He still says - "I can't like that!" or "I can't want to do that!"
- One of my favorites - "Somedays" Used in phrases like, "We do that somedays?" "I go to Grandma's somedays?" So cute.
- He always refers to his brother Zachary as "Baby Zach" like that's his actual name.
- "I got a problem!" Usually needing moms attention for something like fixing his covers in the middle of the night or something similar.
- "I LOVE that thing" - could be anything at that particular time... or also...
- "It's my favorite"
- "They're my friends" any kid (or some adults) he meets - on the playground, in the store, on the sidewalk - they are all his "friends"
This isn't a very good picture, but this is Malachi one day using some of our flatware as guns or "shooting things". How do they come up with this stuff?