Saturday, August 4, 2012

Saying of a 3-year-old

I use this blog to chronicle a lot of aspects of my life... I think of it kind of as a journal. I think it's pretty amazing that people want to read about it honestly, because I don't think I'm that overly interesting. But I like to be able to look back at things that have happened or stages of life or projects I've done. One of the main things I meant to do with this blog is remember things my kids have done... and I don't always remember to do that!


Sooo... this is my latest installment of Malachi's Moments and all the funny things he's saying at this stage. Some are good... some are not, but they are all worth remembering. 

  • He still says - "I can't like that!" or "I can't want to do that!"
  • One of my favorites -  "Somedays" Used in phrases like, "We do that somedays?" "I go to Grandma's somedays?"  So cute.
  • He always refers to his brother Zachary as "Baby Zach" like that's his actual name.
  • "I got a problem!" Usually needing moms attention for something like fixing his covers in the middle of the night or something similar. 
  • "I LOVE that thing" - could be anything at that particular time... or also...
  • "It's my favorite"
  • "They're my friends" any kid (or some adults) he meets - on the playground, in the store, on the sidewalk - they are all his "friends"
This isn't a very good picture, but this is Malachi one day using some of our flatware as guns or "shooting things". How do they come up with this stuff?

I'll probably add a few more as I think of them, but these are a few I can think of off the top of my head. =)



No comments: