Thursday, October 4, 2012

Welcome Fall - Projects, Mommy School & More

Yay! It's Fall! Why is it that everyone loves this season so much? I think that, but then I get caught up in the excitement along with everyone else. Maybe it's the idea that the holiday's are just around the corner, the fall clothes, or the fun activities like pumpkin picking and carving, or maybe it's just yummy traditions like Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Whatever the reason is that you love Fall, it's here!
(one thing I DO NOT like about Fall is it's the start of cold season... and we've already got them in this house!)

I've decided that now is the time I need to start looking over all the holiday pins that I've pinned on Pinterest. I have a Fall/Harvest/Thanksgiving board and a Christmas Inspiration board. I figure the only way I'm going to get a few of these things accomplished, is if I look them over now and make decisions about what things I'd like to work on this year.

Here's one I'd like to do with Malachi for November - A Thankful Tree. Everyday you take a leaf and write something you're thankful for on it and place it on the tree.




Along with this Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt 
I also have a mantle in my new house and I'd like to figure out how to decorate a cute mantle for Fall/Thanksgiving - here's some inspiration 12 Fabulous Fall Mantles.

With all this Fall-ish stuff going on, I don't want to forget about some Mommy School activities. We did H is for Halloween last year and I think we're going to pull that stuff out and use it again this month. I finally uncovered our stuff in our still half-boxed house.

And lastly - a cute Zachary picture!

What things do you do this time of year?

No comments: