Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!

We had a nice Halloween this year. My parents came over to our house after dinner and then we got the boys all suited up in their costumes. 

Malachi had requested that grandma make him a blue dinosaur costume. I think grandma didn't quite know what she was getting herself into when she agreed to that. But... it turned out really cute and he loved it. I heard quite a few people tell him how cool his costume was and he would reply, "Thank you! My grandma made it for me!"

As we live in Western Washington, the weather is always iffy on Halloween. It had been raining all day, but luckily cleared up long enough for trick-or-treating. My husband, dad and I took the boys out and my mom stayed at our house and handed out candy.


Malachi is such a brave little guy! He marched up to all the doors (even the ones with super scary decorations) and just knocked on the door and got his candy. I had a bunch of cousins that I went with when I was a kid - I think I would have been scared to go up to a door by myself at that age. He would strike up conversations with the old people who came to the door or even with the guy sitting on the porch with a scary mask on!

And then, of course, there was my little tiger-dressed Zach! He was so cute and pretty much slept the whole time, but he was cute nonetheless.


I hope you all had a Happy Halloween this year!




No comments: