Saturday, January 5, 2013

2013 Goals

I have to admit I've had a hard time coming up with some goals for 2013. I don't really like the idea of resolutions - and I feel I was a little over-zealous in my ideas last year. SO, this year I've kept my list of goals to 10 things and I think they are all fairly do-able. Let's hope.

1. Go on one date a month with my husband
2. Read 65 books
3. Go to the Drive-In Theater (I am determined to do this, this year)
4. Grow a vegetable garden
5. Learn to can something other than fruit (trying to be a little more specific this year)
6. Sew something for myself
7. Go camping
8. Pay off at least one debt
9. Take Malachi to NW Trek
10. Attempt some kind of preschool projects with Malachi every month (whether that be Mommy School or another educational tool)


No comments: