Saturday, September 27, 2014

Back to School

We have been in a bit of a crazy mode with Malachi starting school this month. It always seems that everything starts all at once! 

Malachi has school... can I just say I'm not enjoying getting up in time to get everyone fed and out of the house each morning. I'm only thankful that he doesn't have to be there until 8:40 am... any earlier and I'd probably die.

Can I just take this time to make a public service announcement? It is never okay to go out in public without a bra on? There are actually people who drop their kids of (and then pick them back up at 3:00 pm!) with no bra on. So you're wearing a sweatshirt? Too bad... they rest of us can still tell you don't have a bra on. Sorry to break it to you. And if you don't care.... hm... I'm not sure what to say about that.

For me, MOPS and Women's Bible Study have started up again. They are now much easier to get to those places on time because I'm already up and dressed. 

Because of Zach's evaluation with the school district last year to get him his needed physical therapy, he now qualifies for a free parent/toddler class. I didn't quite realize when I said we'd join that it's EVERY Thursday morning. Sigh.... another commitment.  It was very good though and I think he really enjoyed it. It is fun to do something special with just Zach. I did something similar with Malachi when he was a toddler. I might have to cut out something else... I haven't decided quite yet.

Malachi has become obsessed with Hot Wheels recently. He's watches demonstrations on YouTube.... he would rather watch that on TV than regular cartoons! Crazy! Now when he plays with his own Hot Wheels he wants me to video him and post HIS videos to YouTube. They are hilarious!

I have a bunch of projects I want to do. I thought I was going to have all this extra time with Malachi in school.... and I do... but I still don't feel like I've been very productive. I honestly almost feel more tired! I have a dresser to paint and use as my media console and I want to build a book caddy thingy for Zach's room (okay...actually I want my husband to build it so I can paint it). Hopefully I get to those things in the near future and then I'll have something to post here that seems productive!!




No comments: