Saturday, January 3, 2015

Goals 2015

I find that the older I get, the more specific and shorter my list gets. I think that in this busy season of life I’m in at the moment I’m lucky to accomplish a couple things, so I have to be more intentional about what I want to do. I do like to have a little list to look at from the year before though I've decided. I fell a little behind in my reading this year.... I'm still not sure how I made it to 108 books last year!!! I should have had more time with Malachi in school this year, but apparently I don't.


      2014 Reading Challenge        
2014 Reading Challenge
       
     Elsie has read 83 books toward her goal of 100 books.     
     
             83 of 100 (83%)  view books
       
 
Last year I made one goal - to feed my family less processed foods. I think I did that for the most part. I didn't always have a monthly meal plan in place, but I think I did a better job of not reaching for the chicken nuggets for dinner. And I was given a really yummy mac and cheese recipe from a friend, so we barely ever eat Kraft anymore!

Goals 2015
  1. Read one Jane Austen novel (eventually I'm going to read them all)
  2. Learn how to make cold-pressed soap
  3. Read 100 books
  4. Stick to my exercise routine for the whole 12 weeks
  5. Do a monthly meal plan (or at least attempt to do them more frequently) and eat more healthy
Good luck on any goals you have for this year and Happy 2015!

No comments: