Saturday, November 7, 2009

New projects


Working on a couple new projects at the moment. First, I got some new material donated to me from my mom, so I'm making up some new baby blocks - cute! They are so fun to make and I've figured out how to streamline the process, so I can whip them up pretty quick.

Also, I'm working on a new knitted hat out of one of the books I received from the library. I'm learning a couple new things like an I-cord, which I've never tried before (not hard, I came to find out) and a method of increasing I've never tried. Also, it's been so long since I've done a striped project that I'm sure figuring out how to weave in all my ends is going to be interesting at the end. AND I don't think I've ever done a striped project in the round. Sooo... I'm proud of myself for learning some new things and am hoping I don't get discouraged, since that is a common problem of mine - or I just stop working on something when it starts to go slow.

No comments: