Saturday, November 14, 2009

Stuck

Well, I'm a little stuck at the moment. I am halfway done with my hat - well, probably more than halfway, but haven't been inspired to finish yet. I did finish all my blocks. I have a new idea for a project, but I haven't had the time to really figure it out.

I am going to make a changing mat/pad. I found some cute ones in an etsy shop that were 19x27 inches and were made out of flannel, I think. Then, you could roll them up an tie a ribbon around it to put in the diaper bag. I decided to make one, but I'm going to put a cloth diaper in the middle... I just have to figure out how and the placement of it. Mine will probably end up being a little smaller, but it's the same idea. I like it because it's soft and flexible to fit in a diaper bag, unlike those plasic/vinyl ones that don't bend into my small bag. Pictures and results to follow...

No comments: