Monday, May 24, 2010

Time is getting away from me!

Well, I just read my last post and realized just how long it's been! Not that I haven't been working on any projects since then. I did make my cute little baby hat out of the baby alpaca yarn and it was so cute! I am putting it away in case I ever have a little girl to wear it. I was so pleased with the results that I ordered some more yarn from knitpicks.com. This time I bought a 75% Pima cotton/ 25% acrylic sport weight yarn called Comfy Sport. I bought the brown Fedora color and redish Pomegranate colors. I made up a 6-12 month size in the Fedora for a friend of mine and a 0-3 month size in he Pomegranate for a girl I work with who does professional newborn photos. I am super excited about how both turned out and am hoping I get a couple pictures from both of them to see how they look!

I also have a friend who has been posting a couple things on my etsy site and I'm happy to have her, since I never have enough to put on there. She loves to knit also and so now we are having a sort of joint site going. I think we are mostly hoping to just feed our crafting habits. =) She has inspired me to start working on some new projects for the site though, so I have been working on a few of my soft baby block sets and hopefully I'll have some done to post soon.

No comments: