Sunday, July 11, 2010

Killing some time...

stalking on Etsy... okay... maybe not really stalking, but I spent a little time browsing around on Etsy today. Isn't it fun seeing how creative people are? It amazes me sometimes and makes me wish I  was that creative! =) If I had a million dollars, I'd probably split it between shoes and Etsy. Here are a few of my favorites this week:

I think I'm slightly obsessed with this because I keep looking at it over and over. =)


There are several combinations of these and I love them all!


Isn't this the cutest little elephant you've ever seen!? My Little Guy doesn't seem to be big on stuffed animals, but if he was...


And last but not least... I seriously think I'm going to buy one of these someday. It's the truth in my house!


I'd love for you to check out my shop also at LittleSproutBasics.
Happy Shopping!

No comments: